Catch A Bug Card Game
Catch a Bug Card Game is a simple, suspenseful, and yet competitive family game. And, be prepared for challenging decision making with hilarious outcomes. Catch A Bug is designed for 2-4 players, ages 5 to adult. In addition, it only takes 10-15 minutes to play. Therefore, players have an equal chance of winning and getting even. The object of the game is quite simple — accumulate/catch any combination of 4 Bug cards and you win!
But not so fast! Your opponents will not make winning that easy – they too will use risk and strategy to keep you on your toes, and keep you guessing to keep you from winning.
Catch a Bug Card Game
- Helps Teach: Critical thinking skills, such as observing, analyzing, and applying.
- Helps Teach: Basic colors, and counting.
- Strategy & Competition: Increases strategic thinking skills and brings out that competitive nature.
- Parent Approved: Overwhelming positive feedback from parents who’ve played with their kids. Wholesome family fun!
- School Recess: Perfect for Kindergarten and Grade School “Brain Break.”
- Age Group: Ages 5 and above.
Buy 1 card game get 1 free!
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 0.75 in|
|Family Card Game||
– Large cards 3-1/8" x 5-1/4" makes it easier for kids to handle and enjoy the colorful illustrations.