Catch A Bug Card Game
Catch A Bug Card Game is a new, simple, suspenseful, and yet competitive family game. Be prepared for challenging decision making with hilarious outcomes.
Catch A Bug is designed for 2-4 players, ages 5 to adult, and only takes 15-20 minutes to play. The object of the game is very simple — accumulate/catch any combination of 4 bug cards and you win!
But not so fast! Your opponents will not make winning that easy – they too will use risk and strategy to keep you guessing and prevent you from winning.
Catch a Bug Card Game
- Helps Teach: Basic thinking skills, such as observing, analyzing, and applying.
- Helps Teach: Basic colors, and counting.
- Strategy & Competition: Increases strategic thinking skills and brings out that competitive nature.
- Parent Approved: Overwhelming positive feedback from parents who’ve played with their kids. Wholesome family fun!
- School Recess: Perfect for Kindergarten and Grade School “Brain Break.”
- Age Group: Ages 5 and above. Kids and adults alike enjoy the challenge, humor, and suspense.
Buy 1 card game get 1 free!