New family card game Catch A Bug Game is a new 2021 children’s card game designed for the entire family. Helps teach critical thinking skills, such as observing, analyzing, and applying. Helps teach basic colors and counting. Colorful, suspenseful, and challenging too! Great for Kindergarten brain breaks, Youth Groups, seniors, rehabilitation centers, and fun for home or office too. The game is based on four age-appropriate and adorable animated characters named, Buzz, Bella, Crickee, and Dottie. Designed for ages 5 to adult, 2 to 4 players, and only takes 10-15 minutes to play for equal playing time. Order one pack now and get the second one free!
Catch a Bug Features
- Basic Critical Thinking: Tests a child’s basic critical thinking skills, such as observing, analyzing and applying. And, teaches basic numbers and counting.
- Strategy and Competition: Players will use simple strategy and competitive nature to outsmart their opponents.
- Parent Approved: Played and approved by parents who have given overwhelmingly positive feedback.
- Educational: Helps teach basic numbers and colors.
- Brain Break: Kindergarten and Grade School Teachers will find a new and useful way to “Brain Break.”
- Design: Made with large (3-1/8″ x 5-1/4″) easy to handle cards and bright colorful graphics to keep your child’s attention